Calendar Math | Bright Chevron | Printable and Digital for Google Slides
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Create a bright and colorful, coordinated classroom with this chevron editable decor bundle! With over 1000 pages and many editable elements, you'll have everything you need to have the best looking classroom this year! You will find a variety of bright chevron classroom decor signs including classPrice $29.00Original Price $58.00Save $29.00
This comprehensive calendar math pack has everything you'll need to provide a rigorous, in person or virtual calendar math time with your students! Work on mental math, practice lots of first grade skills, and help students to develop a strong number sense foundation. Please note, the digital components are designed to work with Google Slides™ and Google Classroom™. In addition, the digital resource has a bright polka dot theme to compliment the bright chevron printable theme.
⭐Please be sure to check out the both previews before purchasing.⭐
In this compressed zip file download you will receive:
- One PDF document with all of the ready to print calendar math components.
- One PowerPoint document containing the editable pages.
- One PDF with teacher directions and a LINK to the Google Slides™ resource.
- Please note- you must have PowerPoint in order to edit the posters.
- Suggestions for Use
- Headers: Ways to Make, More and Less, Let’s Compare, Skip Counting
- Ways to Make: Color Poster, Black and White Sheets
- More and Less: Color Poster, Black and White Sheets
- Let’s Compare: Color Poster, Black and White Sheets
- Skip Counting: Color Poster, Black and White Sheets
- Fact Family Fun: Color Poster, Black and White Sheets
- Color Half Sheet Posters: Number Word, Expanded Form, Tally Marks, and Money
- Place Value: Color Poster and Black and White Sheet
- 2D and 3D Shapes: Color Posters and Shape Cards
- Telling Time: Color Poster and Clock Hands (to make it interactive)
- Money: Color Poster and Money (Coin) Poems (US Currency)
- Money: A digital slide is provided using drag and drop Canadian coins
- Tens Frames: Color Posters and Black & White copies
- All Calendar Pieces: Weather, Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, Days of Week, Months of the Year, Holiday Cards, Number Cards 1-31 in three colors, etc.
- Visual of a Sample Calendar Math set up.
- Editable Color Posters: Text is editable on the posters. PowerPoint doc.
- Two student printable pages to have as an optional interactive component for your students.
The Google Slides™ Component Includes:
- Please note- the digital version is a bright polka dot theme. It complements the bright chevron theme very nicely.
- 115 Total Slides
- Drag and drop holidays and special days
- 32 monthly calendar options (with and without months of the year) with drag and drop years, numbers to complete the calendar, and a purple circle to mark today's date
- Drag and Drop- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow will be, Tally Marks, Money, The weather is, Coins (US and Canadian), Ways to Make, Tens Frames, Let's Compare, Place Value, 2D 3D Shapes, and Time to the hour and half hour
- Type to fill in- Today's Date, Number of School Days, Odd or Even, Number Word, Expanded Form, Money, Fact Family Fun, Ways to Make, Ten more/less, One more/less, Let's Compare, Skip Counting, 2D 3D Shapes, and Time to the hour and half hour
⭐Here's what teachers are saying:
- "Awesome resource! It was very useful in class. Thanks"
- "Loved this so much! Thank you!"
- "Use pages every day."
- "Cute & great for review."
- "I use this everyday! It is an excellent resource."
Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Please leave feedback and earn TPT credits. Thank you in advance for taking the time to provide feedback! Your feedback will help other buyers and will help me with future products.
❤️Perks of being a TpT store “Follower”
I love my followers! All new resources are offered at a deeply discounted price when first added to Fun Times in First. By following Fun Times in First, you will receive a notification when new resources are added. *Simply click here to follow.* Thanks a bunch for your support!
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright ©Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.