6 centers designed to help students remember how many seconds are in a minute, how many minutes are in an hour, how many hours are in a day, how many days are in a week, and how many months are in a year.
Centers included are:
1. Days of the week fill in
2. Cut and paste days of the week
3. Calendar memory game with recording sheet
4. Filling in a blank calendar using the current month
5. Finding equivalent amounts of time matching game with recording sheet
6. Cut and paste the months in the correct order
This can be used as a week full of centers dedicated to reinforcing calendar, used as independent morning work, or used as remedial practice for students still struggling with these basic calendar facts.
Common-core aligned and also is differentiated to meet the needs of basic and more advanced students.