This is a great morning meeting activity that you can use on your interactive white board, without taking up a lot of valuable bulletin board space! This product gives a daily review of Common Core Math and ELA standards as well as daily attendance.
It is an editable powerpoint and is fully interactive, allowing students to drag objects to complete each page. It has a charming “School Kids” theme that the students will love! This product is designed to be used in the “edit” mode, rather than the “play” mode. This will allow students to drag and move objects on the screen with your interactive pen. It also includes bonus backline masters for an Interactive Student Notebook so that kids can follow along during Calendar time!
Calendar Math Editable Powerpoint includes the following skills:
1. Daily Calendar
2. Days of the Week
3. Months of the Year
4. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
5. Writing the Date and the Digital Date
6. Number of Days in School
7. Keep Track of the Days in School with Ones, Tens and Hundreds
8. Keep Track of the Days in School with Tally Marks
9. Analog and Digital Time
10. Graphing Question of the Day including: How many more/How many less
11. Shape of the Week - 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional
12. Number Bonds
13. Common Core State Standards
14. Helpful Hints
15. Black line Masters for Interactive Student Notebook
**PLEASE NOTE: Due to copyright restrictions I am unable to include songs in this purchase, however, I have included instructions on how to embed your own songs into this product.