This morning meeting SmartBoard/Promethean/PowerPoint activity allows for daily calendar math to take place (without taking up a lot of wall space). It also allows you to have continuous review of 16 important common core math skills. My kids enjoy playing this as a math center as well.
Includes files for:
--ActivInspire Promethean Flipchart
A manual is include to provide the ways I use each page with my students.
These skills include:
1. Calendar Skills (days and months)
2. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
3. Writing dates (5/5/12)
4. Days in School (Number word)
5. Keeping Tally of days
6. Represent number with hundreds/tens/ones blocks
7. Writing numbers in expanded form
9. Calculating 1 more, 1 less, 10 more, 10 less
10. Skip counting by 2's, 3's, 5's, 10's, evens, odds (in SmartBoard Version only--not Promethean/Powerpoint)
8. Fact Families
11. Greater than/Less than
12. Find the missing addend/subtrahend
13. Telling Time
14. Identifying coins
15. Value of coins
16. Place Value skills
Worksheets can be purchased by visiting this link: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Calendar-Math-Morning-Work
Thanks for stopping by!! Follow my store for future updates and freebies, or earn TpT credits for items you download by leaving feedback!