Calendar Math is the perfect spiral review to get your students practicing all of the key Common Core math standards on a daily basis.
This is NOW updated for the 2016-2017 school year.
This comprehensive pack contains over 300 pages to help you implement Calendar Math in your room. This kit includes:
* Detailed descriptions of what Calendar Math is and looks like in the 4th grade classroom.
* Pictures of actual Calendar Math boards with examples of problems to include in a 4th grade classroom.
* A routine/procedure "script" to help you know what to say with your students.
* 4 months of FILLED IN Calendar sheets for you to use in your room WITH ANSWER KEYS. (August, September, October, and January).
* Blank, EDITABLE sheets so you can customize the Calendar Math to your specific standards.
* Calendar Math bulletin board templates to accompany the premade sheets.
* Common Core State Standards correlations to the Calendar Math sheets included.
* A list of Frequently Ask Questions....answered!
Please note that the pre-filled in sheets DO NOT cover the entire year. The idea behind this STARTER KIT is that it *starts* you by showing you how to fill in the sheets. Then, it gradually releases responsibility to you so that you can take the reigns in making this more beneficial and custom to the needs of your specific class.
Please make sure you have POWER POINT in order to open up the editable sheets.
This kit contains all of the 4th grade Calendar Math materials from my store (plus more.) You DO NOT need to purchase any other 4th grade Calendar Math materials if you purchase this kit.