This Calendar Math Starter Kit perfect DAILY scaffolded spiral review of all key 5th grade Common Core Math standards that will have your students begging for more! This is an entire manual that has been classroom tested and broken down so that you, the teacher, can successfully implement Calendar Math in your fifth grade classroom.
RECENTLY UPDATED FOR 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR!
This contains over 300 pages to help you implement Calendar Math in your room. This kit includes:
* Detailed descriptions of what Calendar Math is and looks like in the 5th grade classroom.
* Pictures of actual Calendar Math boards with examples of problems to include in a 5th grade classroom.
* A routine/procedure "script" to help you know what to say with your students.
* Over 4 months of FILLED IN Calendar sheets for you to use in your room WITH ANSWER KEYS. (August, September, October, and January)
* Blank, EDITABLE sheets so you can customize the Calendar Math to your specific standards.
* Calendar Math bulletin board templates to accompany the premade sheets.
* Common Core State Standards correlations to the Calendar Math sheets included.
* A list of Frequently Ask Questions....answered!
Please note that the pre-filled in sheets DO NOT cover the entire year. The idea behind this STARTER KIT is that it *starts* you by showing you how to fill in the sheets. Then, it gradually releases responsibility to you so that you can take the reigns in making this more beneficial and custom to the needs of your specific class.
Please make sure you have POWER POINT in order to open up the editable sheets.
This kit includes all of the other Calendar Math products that I have for 5th grade. You DO NOT need to buy any other 5th grade Calendar Math products if you purchase this one!
If you would like to purchase the 4th grade kit, click here