This resource includes 17 file folder activities to practice calendar skills with your special education students. Try them during morning work or in your independent work stations.
• Yesterday / Today / Tomorrow
• Yesterday / Today / Tomorrow with color coding
• Match the days
• Put the days in order
• Match the abbreviation to the day
• Sort days into weekday or weekend
• Match the day before
• Match the day after
• Match the months
• Put the months in order
• Match the abbreviation to the month
• Match the number to the month
• Match the month before
• Match the month after
• Build the calendar
• Last year / This year / Next year
• Put the years in order
For every file folder activity you have folder labels, a page of answer cards, a blank jig and a matching/sorting page.
Please check out the preview to make sure these file folders are appropriate for your students!
Stay up to date!
Click here to follow my store and be the first to know about new product releases.
Thanks for stopping by!