Spice up your Calendar Time with Calendar Notebook! These are a great way to get your kids active in calendar time while working on common core skills your children need to succeed!
Simply laminate pages or put into sheet protectors so the children can use dry erase markers/crayons, and put into individual binders or folders and so they can be readily available each day!
Included in this 40 page packet: (Download preview for examples)
1. Cover Page
3. Monthly Calendars:Use these blank calendar pages for the notebook, to mark special days, or anything else you can think of.
4. Today/Month/Date: Laminate or put into a sheet protector. Use a dry erase marker to circle, color in or 'x' off the day, month, date. Discuss yesterday and tomorrow by marking off the day. Circle if the date is odd or even and then write the date!
5. All About the Number: Laminate or put into sheet protector. Begin by writing the date in the middle circle. Then show the date different ways (ie. tallies, greater and less than, writing the number word, and writing coins to make the date!)
6. Days in School: Laminate or put into sheet protector. Begin by writing the how many days of school it has been. Then show the days of school number different ways (ie. create an addition problem to make the number, greater and less than, show number with hundreds/tens/ones, and adding coins to the jar to
make the number!)
7. Two Weather Pages:The first page: Laminate or put into sheet protector. Write the outside temperature and color the thermometer a little to a lot to show a "general" idea if it is freezing, cold, cool, warm, or hot. Draw clothes on the weatherman for the weather outside. Draw an activity that would be good to do on the particular day. The second weather page: Add a new one each month. Use pencil and crayons to write the dates and graph the weather. There is a printable for each month.
8. Math Minute:
Laminate or put into a sheet protector and
use a dry erase marker. Either use the real time or give your children a time. Time: Write the digital and analog time. Write the 1 hour before and 1 hour after. Daily Domino: Show a domino. Have children create an addition sentence from the domino. Daily Dice: Roll two dice. Have the children create a subtraction problem from the dice.
9. Question of the Day: Blank Sheet
This product is protected by copyright laws. Recreating alike product is prohibited. The primary purchaser has permission to reproduce these pages for their own classroom use. If you would like to purchase a set for your grade level or entire school, please add the multiple user option at checkout. Duplication for anyone other than the original purchaser is strictly forbidden.