Editable Calendars 2017-2018. Just in time for Back to School! Teachers, these editable calendar pages
were created with you in mind. These calendars span from July 2017 to December 2018 (a year and a half).
- - - WAIT! - - - If you need more than a calendar, I have to tell you that this calendar is included in my Teacher Binder
Just in case...
This zipped file contains a PDf and a PowerPoint version. If you want to print the calendar pages then write the events on them, use the non-editable PDF version. The PowerPoint version is the editable version, you can type directly into the dates, save your changes, and print. If you would like to open the editable version, please make sure that you have Microsoft PowerPoint (not PowerPoint viewer).
I made it very theme-based by having each month designed in a theme that matches the seasons
related to that month. I also added a few holiday images to the calendars and as well as a blank template.
I know that you may have very particular needs when it comes to something as personal as a teacher's calendar so the editable PowerPoint version gives you full creative control. I hope that this helps you with your daily, weekly or monthly planning. It can also be made into posters for your students.
This file will be updated each year, so if you own it, you will enjoy a new version for each school year (by following me, you will get notifications to download the new set for the following school year).
Here are some ideas for using it:
* Print them and put them in your student's folders to give parent a heads-up on when tests will be scheduled and when projects are due.
* Use them as templates for your student's monthly reading calendars.
* Individual student-behavior reports to send home to parents.
* Make each month blank for students to fill-in important dates.
* Calendar math
* Homework calendars
* Snack calendars
* Personal calendars for teacher-parent conferences, other meetings, and important dates for school related events.
I’d be so happy if you followed my TpT Store. Just click on the green ‘Follow Me’ button next to my picture at the top of this page
. When you follow me, you get:
- notified whenever I have a sale
- notified of free items and new items (new items are always 50% off for the first three days of release)
⌘Nyla's Crafty Teaching