This is a partners game to help students with their internalization of their numbers 11 through 20! Students will play an interactive, fun memory style game that allows them that anticipation, moderate pace, and calling out that makes any game worth playing!
Students will practice:
1. Recognizing numerical symbols
2. Counting groups of objects 11 through 20
3. Read tens frames (11 - 20 represented)
4. Recognize number words (11 through 20)
5. Having fun while learning!
Remember, keep learners learning. Keep learning beneficial. Keep it fun!