This packet is Common-Core aligned and designed to function as an entire novel study unit. It contains a variety of activities, in addition to a complete set of guided reading questions that requires students to use comprehension skills and to conduct text-dependent analyses.
Contents of the packet include:
1) Jack London biographical information
2) Pre-reading and discussion questions
3) Contextual information
4) A WebQuest for exploring concepts related to the text
5) Comprehension, analysis, and text-dependent questions that are subdivided by chapter in order to guide students' reading
6) A worksheet for conducting theme analyses