Designed to teach the religion unit "Called to Live Like Jesus", this activity pack has all the printables you need to cover the requirements for this unit.
With a range of engaging activities your students will be able to learn independently as they draw, write and read about how to live like Jesus.
Topics covered include:
- Identify their own needs.
- Identify the needs of others in the world.
- Demonstrate the ways they can be kind and care for people as Jesus did.
- Identify the qualities of a friend.
- Develop positive social relationships.
- Use appropriate language and actions to deal with conflict.
- Work cooperatively with others.
There are 14 different activity pages in this pack, including a reading comprehension passage with questions and answers.
Click the green star at the top of my page to be the first to receive updates about new products and discounts.
Please help me to improve my products by leaving valuable feedback. Simply click the 'Provide Feedback' button on your purchases page and leave a rating and a comment. You will also gain credits to use for further purchases.
This product is not for commercial use, individual use only. If you plan to share this product with others, please purchase extra licenses at the 50% discounted rate.
All fonts used in this product are from:
Kimberly Geswein Fonts
The clip art used in my products is from:
Krista Wallden Creative Clips