Bingo is an excellent way to teach students new skills, while engaging them in a game that everyone loves. Calm Down Bingo will teach students 24 calm down strategies so that they can manage strong feelings like anger, frustration, disappointment, worries, and even excitement in a healthy way.
Sample Discussion Questions:
• Who is a trusted adult that you could talk to?
• What song or type of music makes you feel calm?
• Describe your peaceful place.
• Where is a place in your home that you could take a time out?
• What kinds of exercise do you enjoy?
• What is your favorite book to read?
• What could you say to yourself to help you calm down?
• What sport do you enjoy playing?
• Give an example of a phrase that could be used as your stop signal.
**Includes a feelings workbook that students can create and color to practice strategies learned during the lesson.
Clipart by Rebekah Brock http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Rebekah-Brock and www.mycutegraphics.com
Border by The Artbrarian