PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
I am so excited to share this product because it has been hugely successful at my school this year!
Have you ever had teachers ask you how to create and maintain an effective Calm Down Corner? Materials go missing, tools break, and students often don't seem to know what they're doing in the Calm Down Corner. It becomes more of a problem than a solution.
I was constantly having teachers come to me with their concerns so I created Calm Down Corner Centers. With this product, students will learn how to use a Calm Down Corner appropriately and they will get to practice using all of the available tools.
Included in this product:
- Instructions and tips for teaching Calm Down Corner Centers
- Partially editable Google Slides Presentation to accompany the lesson
- Lesson plan
- 43 station signs for various Calm Down Corner tools (for example: glitter jar, stress ball, breathing ball, slinky, Tangle, grounding, figure 8 breathing, etc)
- Grounding Exercise
- 2 color Figure 8 Breathing templates
- 2 black and white Figure 8 Breathing templates
- 4 Mazes
- Calm Down Corner Check-in Worksheet
- Peace Corner Check-in Worksheet
- Feelings choice chart
- 11 feelings choices and an empty square for writing your own feeling
- Calm down tools choice chart
- 43 calm down tool choices and 2 empty squares for writing your own tools
- I feel, to calm down I will, and now I feel choice chart worksheet
Additional items will be added to this product soon! If you purchase the product and I haven't included the specific tools and fidgets that you had hoped for, I may be able to add those items. Just ask! :)