Looking for some calming down strategies to help your kiddos? I have you covered with visual cue cards, calming down corner idea, posters, and printables to collect data, identify triggers and calming down actions! Check out the PREVIEW!
What is in this download?
- 20 Visual Cue Cards
- Suggestions on Creating a CALM CLASSROOM AREA
- Printables to help students identify triggers
- Calm as a Cucumber Certificate
- Posters (Feelings, Big Problem Little Problem, Calming Corner)
- 3 Types of Daily Charts to do with students (sticker charts, Fill in the face charts for using strategies)
- 3 Types of Daily Data Tracking to share with parents or admin
- A Behavior Contract
- 2 (intermediate and primary lined paper) printables for students to write down their feelings and how they will use a strategy to calm down.
Copyright © 2019 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!