Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
The video preview gives you a walk through of the Visual Supports for Behavior (part of this huge set). The PdF Preview gives you a sneak peak at the entire product.
What You Get in this HUGE set of no prep, low prep, and digital resources for Special Education, Speech Therapy, Preschool, and Autism:
- Stop and Go Visuals
- Behavior Posters (Binder Size, Cover Included), Task Box Size for: Sit Down, Stand Up, Stop, Go, Quiet, Safe Hands, Safe Feet, 5-4-3-2-1, Later, Schedule Change, Pause, Change Schedule, Pause, Surprise, Interruption, Drill, Field Trip, Check Schedule, Line Up, On Task, Time, Alarm, Mask, Clean (hands), Clean (wipes), Wash, Space (6 feet apart), Take a Break, Wait, Sit Down (Carpet), Class, Walk, Close Door, Yes, No, On, Off, Mute, Unmute, Look, Listen, Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down, Bathroom (2 versions), Raise Hand, Rest Time, No Running, Shoes On, Clean Up
- Visuals for Yoga and Sensory Input
- Name Badge Safety Cue Cards for lanyard
- I Can Take Care of Things (No Throwing)
- That Hurts! (No Hitting, No Kicking, No Biting, etc)
- I Can Be Safe: Please Don't Run Away (Elopement)
Pragmatic Language Visuals:
- AAC, Full Page, Task Box Size, Sentence Strips for feelings and sensory integration choices
- First Then, First Then Next
- Digital Visual Schedule
- Printable Visual Schedule Full Page and Task Box Sizes
- Speech Therapy Session Schedule
- Remote Learning and Teletherapy Options
- Pragmatic Language: Emotions and Feelings with real images
How I Use
ALL children benefit from visuals. We can use visuals to support children at home, in the classroom, in the community, and in therapy sessions. Even if a child is verbal, he/she can benefit from visuals. This 1) provides opportunities for communication 2) expressing wants/needs 3) serves as a reference for instruction 4) works to connect visual learners and learners who "think in pictures".
Join the Ausome Speech Club for freebies, tips and tricks, giveaways, therapy ideas, social script videos, and more!
All rights reserved to Elizabeth Hepler of Ausome Speech. This original activity was imagined and created by Elizabeth Hepler, all rights reserved.