Also included in
- Calm Down Strategies for your classroom! This huge discounted pack is filled of different supports for students with behavioral needs. All of the products can be printed, assembled and placed in a "Calm Down Kit" box or calm down area for students to pull out when feeling overwhelmed or anxious.$24.00$30.00Save $6.00
- Everything you need to set up a special education classroom is all in one bundle! These top 20 best selling resources resources are all you need to set up a structured special education classroom and to lay the framework for a successful year. Included in this bundle is a teachers manual for setti$60.00$103.50Save $43.50
Calm Down visuals for YOUR classroom! This huge pack is filled of different supports for students with behavioral needs. All of the products can be printed, assembled and placed in a Calm Down Area or corner for students to reference or go to when feeling overwhelmed or anxious. This pairs perfect with a calm down kit. This calm down corner is full of visuals to help non-readers and emerging readers learn to cope with their emotions on their own!
To read more about a calm down kit, check out this blog post.
- Calm down area banner
- Calm down area signs (large)
- Calm down area signs (small)
- When in the calm down area sign (boy/girl)
- Social narrative book
- Social narrative "one pager"
- Calm down area rules
- Calm down area staff lanyard/ring
- Staff break visuals
- Break cards
- Calm down area cards
- I can take a break visual
- Transition visual cue cards
- Are you ready to go back to work poster
- Are you ready to go back to work cards
- Reflection file folder board
- Reflection poster
- Reflection worksheet
- Calm down area parent slip
- Calm down area supply labels
Each visual included comes in three color options:
- Full color: Colored images with various color backgrounds
- Some Color: Colored images with white backgrounds
- Black/White: Black line images with white backgrounds
This product was updated in February 2019 ** You will have access to the original file/format of this calm down kit in this file.
*UPDATE October 2019: ALL files are now editable. Each visual comes in two editable formats: text and picture. Simply insert your own pictures and text to make all visuals customized to meet your student’s needs! To read more, click HERE.
Interested in more behavior visuals?
Stay up to date and keep in touch:
Email me: email@example.com