Also included in
- Calm Down Strategies for your classroom! This huge discounted pack is filled of different supports for students with behavioral needs. All of the products can be printed, assembled and placed in a "Calm Down Kit" box or calm down area for students to pull out when feeling overwhelmed or anxious.$24.00$30.00Save $6.00
- Everything you need to set up a special education classroom is all in one bundle! These top 20 best selling resources resources are all you need to set up a structured special education classroom and to lay the framework for a successful year. Included in this bundle is a teachers manual for setti$60.00$103.50Save $43.50
Calm Down Strategies for your classroom! This huge pack is filled of different supports for students with behavioral needs. All of the products can be printed, assembled and placed in a "Calm Down Kit" box for students to pull out when feeling overwhelmed or anxious. This calm down kit is full of visuals to help non-readers and emerging readers learn to cope with their emotions on their own!
These visuals can be sent home to families on your caseload to help with distance learning and virtual teaching for students that need support.
To read more about a calm down kit, check out this blog post.
- Calm down kit labels
- Calming steps cue card (boy/girl)
- Calming steps visual ring (boy/girl)
- Social narrative book
- Social narrative "one pager"
- Emotions posters (12 emotions)
- Emotion posters (20 emotions)
- How do you feel sentence strips
- Emotion flashcars
- Staff communication lanyard
- Deep breath visual (boy/girl)
- Deep breath file folder (3, 5 and 10 breath options)(boy/girl)
- Deep breath flip book (high and low level)(boy/girl)
- Deep breathing counting visual (3, 5 and 10 breath options)(boy/girl)
- What would help you feel better?
Each visual included comes in three color options:
- Full color: Colored images with various color backgrounds
- Some Color: Colored images with white backgrounds
- Black/White: Black line images with white backgrounds
This product was updated in February 2019 ** You will have access to the original file/format of this calm down kit in this file.
*UPDATE October 2019: ALL files are now editable. Each visual comes in two editable formats: text and picture. Simply insert your own pictures and text to make all visuals customized to meet your student’s needs! To read more, click HERE.
Interested in more behavior visuals?
Stay up to date and keep in touch:
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org