Calm Down Techniques will help you teach your students strategies to calm down when they are upset. It includes a class read aloud, calm down posters, calm down cards, yoga cards, deep breaths visual, book list, positive notes, and more! Teaching students how to manage their emotions is a life skill! These activities will help you build a caring classroom community of learners who will support each other all year long. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
This is included in my Character Education Bundle for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
! Buy the bundle and save over 20%!
• Read Aloud: I Can Calm Down When I Get Upset
• 36 Calm Down Cards (6 to a page)
o Example cards: squeeze something, look at a sensory bottle, take deep breaths, do yoga, count, draw, read, get a drink
• Calm Down Poster Headers (3 different sizes)
• Calm Down Kit Signs (2 sizes and boy/girl options)
• Deep Breaths Charts (2 options)
• Yoga Poses Cards (4 to a page)
• Safe Place Signs (3 options)
• Positive Student Notes (black and white) (9 to a page)
• Positive Student Notes (color) (9 to a page)
• Book List
• 13 Teacher Pages (helpful tips, printing tricks, and direction pages with photographs)
Check out more products to build students’ character!
Red and Green Choice Posters, Books, and Visual Reminders Class Rules and Circle Time Rules Posters, Books, and Positive Notes HomeProblem Solving Techniques & PostersFeelings and Emotions Posters, Activities, and PhotographsHand Washing Book, Song, and Routine PostersAll About Me Class Books, Activities, Graphs, Mini Books, and Posters Fire Drill Book and Routine PostersPlayground & Recess Rules Book, Posters, and Student CertificatesArt Easel RoutineCharacter Education Bundle for Preschool, Pre-K, and KindergartenArt Easel RoutineEditable Classroom JobsSchedule Cards
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted!
Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
calm down Preschool | calm down Pre-K | calm down Kindergarten | deep breaths chart | calm down kit | safe place