Also included in
- These social skills resources are intended to help teachers who have students who need support to manage anger and frustration at school. Social stories are a great way to teach how to make positive choices in a given social situation for students with special needs. Use the calming strategy cardsPrice $5.75Original Price $6.75Save $1.00
- Teachers are dealing with more classroom behaviors than ever before and managing these behaviors are easily one of the most difficult parts of the job. These behavior tools and visuals will help teachers to create a calming are or calm down corner that works! ►►►Need more classroom management toolPrice $10.00Original Price $13.75Save $3.75
- Classroom management is probably the most challenging aspect of being a classroom teacher. Dealing with behavior while establishing predictable routines and consistent expectations is essential. This is a bundle of classroom behavior management tools to use in the primary grades. You'll get toolsPrice $49.00Original Price $80.00Save $31.00
- Need easy-to-use, time-saving classroom behavior management tools all in one place? This mega bundle of classroom management tools has everything you need to create an organized, happy, and well-run kindergarten classroom.Stop searching everywhere for the perfect classroom solutions. This bundle hPrice $99.00Original Price $198.00Save $99.00
Looking for a visual aide for your cool down corner? These calming strategy cards provide visual supports for students who need assistance to stay calm in the classroom. Help your frustrated and anxious students choose a calming strategy with these simple picture cards.
Use these calm down cards to assist students in choosing an appropriate coping skill when they are upset. These cards make a great addition to your classroom cool down kit. They provide a visual resource for ESE students with autism or behavior concerns who are quick to become frustrated or upset. Most visuals are available in both color and black & white.
Deep breaths, count to 10, squeeze putty, bounce on the ball, listen to music, wall pushes, jumping jacks, get a drink, think happy thoughts, take a break, close your eyes, take a walk, sit on a beanbag, read a book, make a delivery, chew gum, swing, exercise bike, climb, jump, roll, scooter, spin, write about it, computer time, paint, play outside, eat, talk about it, relax, clean, sweep, do a puzzle, & bathroom break.
♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥
★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave! ★★★
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these resources:
- Self-Regulation Tools for Primary-Aged Learners
- Editable Individual Behavior Charts
- Editable Behavior Documentation Forms
Created by © Amy Murray 2018