PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you looking for tools to teach your children to calm and soothe themselves?
Calming Yoga Cards provide an engaging, safe, and a creative way to help soothe your children while giving them valuable tools to do so on their own.
These 24 restorative yoga poses promote calm and help your children relax and breathe.
Help your kids manage those big emotions with these Calming Yoga Cards.
Download these 57 digital Calming Yoga Cards to learn through movement in your home, classroom, or studio.
What’s included in these Calming Yoga Cards:
• Index card
• Yoga and calming tips
• Yoga pose instructions
• 24 yoga pose cards
• 24 matching description cards
• All cards are full color
The multicultural yoga kids are from seven countries.
Download these Calming Yoga Cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here.
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here.
Follow us on