This packet is a complete novel study unit that includes recall and higher order thinking comprehension questions specific to each chapter and aligns with the reading comprehension strategies of interpreting, vocabulary knowledge, visualizing, inferring, predicting and reflecting. The short answer questions encourage the use of A.P.E. (answer, proof, explain) to explain the answers. Also included are vocabulary pages for each chapter, specific activities for the reading strategies predicting, visualizing, asking questions, connections and summarizing as well as fun activities. The packet could be used as a novel study or in guided reading sessions.
Included in this packet:
• student cover page (in color and black and white)
• two prediction pages (before reading)
• new vocabulary for each chapter
• student’s new vocabulary for each chapter
• asking questions
• making connections
• prediction (how will the story end)
• summary pages
• story outline
• book club
• sequence of events
• new book cover
• word searches
• comprehension questions for each chapter (with spaces for
writing the answers)
• answers for all comprehension questions and fun activities
If you are looking for only chapter comprehension questions and answers for Cam Jansen and the Mystery of the Television Dog please see Cam Jansen and the Mystery of the Television Dog comprehension questions
Please remember that this packet is for use by the purchaser only. Multi-use licenses are available on TpT.
I would love to hear your feedback. Did you know that TpT provides free credits for providing feedback?