Cam and her photographic memory are at it again, as she tries to solve the mystery of the stolen computers! This book journal includes story elements, picture page retelling and friendly letter writing - also graphic organizers, constructed response writing, vocabulary, and much more!
- Fiction vs. nonfiction
- What do you know about...
During Reading Activities:
- Specific comprehension questions for each chapter
- Sketch important story events.
After Reading Activities:
- Picture retelling- character's point of view
- Compare and contrast
- Cause and effect
- Friendly letter writing - letter to Cam
- Reader's response writing prompt
- Book rating pages
- Author's purpose
- Vocabulary cards
- Important Noun search
- Adjective hunt
- Sketch favorite part.
- Beginning, Middle, End graphic organizer
- Story Retelling graphic organizer
- Main idea
- Setting, Problem, Solution graphic organizer
- Character analysis
-Test your photographic memory!
This is easily a week’s worth of work on this story - use as many or a few pages as you like! Can be used as assessment.