This kit will allow you to transform your classroom into the perfect campsite for a reading & math skill review!
Your "campers" will love these engaging activities, and you will love how simple this transformation can truly be!
This product includes 4 Language Arts activities and 3 Math activities that review the following skills: main idea and key detail, sequence, cause and effect, close reading, multiplying single digit factors, multiplying single digit by two-digit factors, understanding properties of multiplication, understanding strategies for multiplication, and solving multiplication and division word problems.
The Language Arts activities included & their CCSS alignment are as follows:
- Cozy & Close Reading (RF.3.4)
- Response to Reading (RI.3.1, RI.3.2, RI.3.3, RI.3.4, RI.3.8)
- Sequencing S'mores (RI.3.3, W.3.2)
- Camping Cause & Effect (RI.3.3)
The Math activities included & their CCSS alignment are as follows:
- Fishing for Factors (3.OA.A.1)
- Word Problems in the Woods (3.OA.A.3)
- Create a Math Campfire Song (3.OA.B.5, 3.OA.B.6)
Each activity is outlined in detail so that you can see the standard alignment & assess your students easily using the answer keys provided.
With this purchase you will receive:
- an implementation guide
- tips & tricks to making the transformation mind-blowing
- access to photos and links for inspiration
- decor ideas
- table tents for easy set-up
- student activity pages & answer keys
- options for interactive and technology integration
- 3 math review activities (see preview & description above)
- 4 language arts review activities (see preview & description above)
I would love to see how you implement this into your classroom! Share your photos on Instagram and tag me @shorecanteacher!