A camping we will go……..put up the tent and have some fun learning!
This resource provides you with 26 mini-posters with questions (Why? What? Where? How?) to generate class discussions and to provide information to supplement your camping unit.
Discuss the following:
* why you would need a tent
* what bug spray does to help you
* compare lanterns to flashlights
* discuss safety issues associated with camping
* have your students make predictions and much , much more.
* and for snack, a camping favorite! S’mores made with a no-cook recipe! Yum!
Check out our Marshmallow Math Activities for more camping fun at the following link for several math activities designed to support the Preschool Learning Standards with a sequencing activity, work sample and rubric.
Marshmallow Math and S'more
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notification when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!