Also included in
- Do you need a fun set of Camp Songs with MUSIC LITERACY activities for your K-5 music classes? Your students will love the DIFFERENTIATED Orff arrangements and the VARIETY included in this bundle. Performance activities will have students actively engaged singing, playing, reading pitch, rhythm, and$13.50$17.00Save $3.50
Do you need a silly Camp Song with MUSIC LITERACY activities for your K-5 music classes? Your students will love Apples & Bananas and the DIFFERENTIATED Orff arrangement. Performance activities will have students actively engaged singing, playing, and reading rhythms and treble clef note names.
**Click the preview button above to get a better look at this helpful resource.
**Click “Play" to listen to the attainable, fun Orff accompaniments in the video preview above.
Song Arrangements Included in this Easy-to-Use BUNDLE
- Baby Shark (Grades K-5)
- Apples & Bananas (Grades K-5)
- The Ants Go Marching (Grades K-5)
- Michael Row the Boat (Grades 2-5)
to Orff arrangements in the video previews.
Engaging Instrumental Accompaniments Included
- Two rhythmic percussion patterns
- Two melodic percussion patterns
- Color-coded and Black & White Boomwhacker notation
- Ostinato patterns of varying difficulties.
- Music is notated with and without note name prompts
Also Included in this Helpful Lesson
- Student learning outcomes in easy to understand "I can" statements
- A simple, doable, observational assessment option with rubric
- Large easy-to-read music notation
- Percussion ensemble score
- Vocal score with chords
- Slides teaching rhythmic note names
- Vowel practice
- Guided instruction teaching and learning ostinato patterns
- Built-in student response throughout lesson
- An editable slide with border for customization of lesson if desired
- A slide which may be printed as a poster to display in classroom
Lessons in this Music Literacy Series do not dictate the use of one specific rhythm syllable system. You may use any rhythm reading system - Kodály, French Time, Gordon, Takadimi, or Numerical.
If you are looking for more READY-TO-USE music reading lessons using ICONIC and STANDARD music notation, don't pass up the sequential bundles below.
- Rhythm Reading Activity BUNDLE
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, La, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi + So
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thank you and be sure to let me know if have any questions.