Camp Songs Music Literacy BUNDLE | Differentiated Orff Arrangements
Products in this Bundle (4)
Do you need a fun set of Camp Songs with music literacy activities for your K-5 music classes? Your students will love the DIFFERENTIATED Orff arrangements and the VARIETY included in this bundle. Performance activities will have students actively engaged singing, playing, reading pitch, rhythm, treble clef note names, and more.
- Baby Shark (Grades K-5)
- Apples & Bananas (Grades K-5)
- The Ants Go Marching (Grades K-5)
- Michael Row the Boat (Grades 2-5)
Click each song to listen to the Orff arrangements in each video preview.
- Projectable lessons - PowerPoint version
- Simple directions for uploading as Google Slides version
- Two rhythmic ostinato patterns
- Two melodic ostinato patterns
- Orff accompaniments of varying difficulty are provided.
- Melodic ostinato patterns are notated with and without note name prompts.*
*Slides may be printed for individual students needing additional support.
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Simple observational assessment options with rubric
- Learning Targets written as clear concise student-centered “I can” statements
- Large easy-to-read music notation
- Percussion ensemble scores
- Vocal score with simple piano accompaniments
- Rhythm review
- Built-in student response throughout lesson
- Guided instruction teaching and learning ostinato patterns
- Xylophone templates to facilitate learning melodic ostinato patterns
- Two lessons provide an opportunity to sing simple harmony in a round or with a simple descant ending.
- "Steps for Reading Music" slide that may be printed as a classroom poster
- An editable slide with border for customization of lesson if desired
Lessons in our Music Literacy Series do not dictate the use of one specific rhythm syllable system. You may use any rhythm reading system - Kodály, French Time, Gordon, Takadimi, or Numerical.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kelsie L. - I am loving this resource. I can do as much or as little as needed for different classes and age groups. My students are engaged and having a ball as we jump into the camping theme for music this year!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kristin T. - Started using the Baby Shark lesson this week with my primary students and they LOVED it. I love how the science and reading are built in, and everything is so sequential. Very engaging.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Kate S. - This bundle has SO much to offer and you can build several lessons out of each song!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Music with Mr. C - Used this resource at the end of the school year and with a summer school program and all of my students really enjoyed singing and playing these camp fire songs!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amy B. - My students have had a blast with this bundle! What kids don't like campfire songs!!?! So much fun and now they get to add Orff patterns with it. It's set up where you can use as much Orff as a little as you need based on your kids abilities and your instrument set up. LOVE!
- 3-Part Partner Songs with Orff Arrangement | One Bottle Pop
- Song with Orff Arrangement | I Don't Care if the Rain Comes Down
- Land of the Silver Birch | Folk Song with Differentiated Orff Accompaniments
- Irish Sea Shanty with Differentiated Orff Arrangement | Big Ship Sailing
- Music Reading Song with Differentiated Orff Arrangement | Sakura
- Cowboy Song with Orff Accompaniment | The Old Chisholm Trail
Thank you for visiting our store. Be sure to let me know if have any questions.
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!