Products in this Bundle (4)
Do you need a fun set of Camp Songs with MUSIC LITERACY activities for your K-5 music classes? Your students will love the DIFFERENTIATED Orff arrangements and the VARIETY included in this bundle. Performance activities will have students actively engaged singing, playing, reading pitch, rhythm, and treble clef note names.
**Click the preview button above to get a better look at these helpful resources.
Song Arrangements Included in this Easy-to-Use BUNDLE
- Baby Shark (Grades K-5)
- Apples & Bananas (Grades K-5)
- The Ants Go Marching (Grades K-5)
- Michael Row the Boat (Grades 2-5)
to Orff arrangements in the video previews.
Engaging Instrumental Accompaniments Included in Each Lesson
- Two rhythmic ostinato patterns
- Two melodic ostinato patterns
- Ostinato patterns of varying difficulties.
- Music is notated with and without note name prompts
Also Included in these Guided Music Reading Lessons
- Student learning outcomes in easy to understand "I can" statements
- A simple, doable, observational assessment option with rubric
- Large easy-to-read music notation
- Percussion ensemble scores
- Vocal score with simple piano accompaniments
- Rhythm review
- Built-in student response throughout lesson
- Guided instruction teaching and learning ostinato patterns
- Xylophone templates to facilitate learning melodic ostinati
- Two lessons provide an opportunity to sing simple harmony in a round or with a simple descant ending.
- An editable slide with border for customization of lesson if desired
- A slide which may be printed as a poster to display in classroom
Lessons in this Music Literacy Series do not dictate the use of one specific rhythm syllable system. You may use any rhythm reading system - Kodály, French Time, Gordon, Takadimi, or Numerical.
If you are looking for more READY-TO-USE music reading lessons using ICONIC and STANDARD music notation, don't pass up the sequential bundles below.
- Rhythm Reading Activity BUNDLE
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, La, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi + So
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thank you and be sure to let me know if have any questions.