Also included in
- Dramatic Play MEGA Bundle includes 24 themes including Home Living, Space Station, Ice Cream Shop, Bakery, Grocery Store, Ice Skating Rink, Birthday Party, Farm, Pet Store, Aquarium, Camping, Pizza Shop, Vet (aka Animal Hospital), Auto Shop, Zoo, Pumpkin Patch, Fire Station, Construction Site, DinosPrice $98.00Original Price $148.00Save $50.00
- Are you ready for an amazing school year? I’ve got all the printables you need to have a successful school year. Every Pocket of Preschool bundles and individual resources on TpT is included in this HUGE Curriculum pack: Assessments, Student Portfolios, Character Education and Social Skills, Math anPrice $775.00Original Price $1481.00Save $706.00
Camping Dramatic Play is a fun theme you can do in your pretend or dramatic play center! A teacher planning web breaks the theme down, week by week and includes a book list. There are labels and pictures showing how to set up your campsite or state park in your dramatic play center. Just print the labels, signs, craft patterns, and props. This dramatic play theme integrates social, math, language, literacy, science, and fine motor all into their play! This is a theme/unit designed for a preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten classroom. ***This dramatic play theme does require students to make crafts to create the forest mural. You will need paper plates and paper lunch bags to make the animals..
Bundle and SAVE! Get this product along with ALL of my other dramatic play themes in Dramatic Play Bundle for Preschool, Pre-k, and Kindergarten.
• Forest Animal Crafts Included:
Owl, Bird, Skunk, and Raccoon
• Forest Mural How To
• Night Sky How To & Star Patterns
• Camping Teacher Planning Web
• Camping Parent Introduction Note
• How to Set up the Center (Campsite)
• Up Close Classroom Photographs of the Campsite in Action
• Camping Labels (with and without words)
• Camping Student Idea Web/Chart
• Family Role Necklaces
• Camper Role Poster (with picture cue cards)
• Campsite, State Park, & Blank Bunting Sign
• Signs: Open, Closed, Campsite, Pond, River, Cave, Enter, Exit, Don’t Feed the Bears, Pick Up Your Trash, and Trail (with and without Words)
• Food (ideas and pancake pattern)
• S’mores & Hot Dogs (how to make and labels)
• Labels to Make Bug Spray, Sun Screen Soap, Toothpaste, and Shampoo Props
• Fishing & Fish Patterns (rulers too)
• Cameras (pattern)
• Nature Hunt Check List (4 variations)
• Packing Check List (3 variations)
Take the camping theme all over the classroom with Camping Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten.
Check out more DRAMATIC PLAY sets!
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.
To purchase additional licenses select to purchased additional licenses at checkout or go to “my purchases”, select the item, and click “buy additional licenses”. Did you know there are TPT School Accounts? Tell your administrator and ask if your school will purchase this for your classroom.