Camping Math and Literacy Centers
There are 5 different centers in this pack; 3 math and 2 reading.
• ending sound clothespin clip-it- All the pictures are camping themed. Students will use a clothespin to select the ending sound and self check.
• sentence reading and picture matching- The sentences are about things you would pack to take camping. Students will match the pictures and sentences and record their answers on the recording sheet.
• counting on animal sightings addition- This addition center is for students to practice the addition strategy of counting on.
• marshmallow addition- at this center students practice addition and subtraction fluency within 10.
• count the room numbers 11-20
Other Math and Literacy Center sets:
• Thanksgiving Math and Literacy Centers
• Kindergarten Christmas Math and Literacy Centers
• Kindergarten February Math and Literacy Centers
• Spring Math and Literacy Centers
• Camping Math and Literacy Centers
• Picnic Literacy Centers