Practice solving basic addition and subtraction story problems to 20 by using these camping themed cards. Unknowns are included in all positions. These task cards work well in math stations or guided math groups. QR Code cards are also included for students to easily self-check their work when complete.
A variety of recording sheets can also be used for homework or quizzes. For independent practice students can create their own word problems using the mini books. Differentiated versions are included for those who need support with writing.
I have included my Problem Solving routine mini anchor chart as a freebie with this download. Help students remember the process by incorporating movement and repetition.
- 12 Colorful Word Problem Cards (for centers)
- Recording Sheets (color & blackline)
- 2 Worksheet pages for homework or quizzes (using the same word problems as reinforcement)
- 2 Answer Keys for easy correcting
- QR Code Cards for self-checking
- Problem Solving Mini Anchor Chart
- Camping Word Problem Mini Book
Be sure to check out the preview for better details.
Common Core Alignment: 1.OA.1-Use addition and subtraction within 20 to solve word problems with unknowns
K's Classroom Kreations
Need more practice with addition and subtraction? Try these:
Safari Word Problems
Pirate Word Problems
Falling for Math Homework-1st Grade Addition & Subtraction
Build A Burger Math: Adding 3 Numbers
Or, stock up for the entire year (and save 35%) by purchasing this growing bundle Ultimate 1st Grade Word Problem Bundle