Camping theme river fishing colors, for gross motor and problem solving skills
Let's go camping! Use visual and fine motor skills (and many more) to catch a fish!
Your child will learn to:
- Identify primary colors, secondary colors, as well as black, brown, grey, white (cream so the image is shown) and pink
- Enhance fine motor and visual skills
- Enhance patience, persistence and focus
- Use problem solving skills
- Work independently
- 5 blank river pages
- 5 boat and bucket pages, one is blank so you can create your own color combination
- Link page for the materials I used
- Assorted colors fish page
⭐️Print, cut and laminate pieces
⭐️Assemble your fishing pole and magnet pieces
⭐️Lower your fishing pole to catch a fish, and then release them into the correct bucket
⭐️See preview and video for more details
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Take a closer look in the preview<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hip Hip Hooray for more camping:
Keep in touch!
Have you tried?
Let's get digital! Boom Cards™ decks <3
Thank you for the support!