This is a free packet for you to use with your students. I like to use it the week or days before Spring Break when the kids are wacky! It will have your students really thinking.
This is how I work it.
1. Put your kids into pairs/teams
2. Give each team a packet
3. They work to solve the problems
4. At random intervals, call out CHECKPOINT
5. Each team will bring their packet to you
6. Put a star on what is correct
7. Let them go back and fix what's wrong/incomplete
8. Repeat checkpoints
9. At end of period, tally up the correct answers. Award a prize to team with the most answers.