This resource has everything you need to create a unique bulletin board for the beginning of the year! How much of a relief would i be to already have one item checked off your beginning of the year list, AND have an adorable bulletin board boasting student work?!
With this resource, you have the flexibility to utilize Google Classroom for a quick, engaging, and no prep activity ready in minutes, OR to use the PDF and print the color or blackline pages! Students will write (or design a slide) a letter to students who are entering your grade the following year. (Example, you teach second grade. Your second graders will write advice to a second grader that will be in your class next year.) PLUS there are TWO fun crafts students can complete to add to this project! This resource includes the following:
1. Google Classroom suggestions and tutorial videos for teachers and students.
2. Google Classroom link.
3. TWO Different writing template pages in Black and White titled "Advice for ____ (Grades K-5 included)" with TWO line options included (solid and dotted).
4. TWO Different writing template pages in color titled "Advice for ____ (Grades K-5 included)" included in the Google Classroom slides.
5. Bee craft- students can create a bee as decoration for next year! Just print, color, cut, glue, assemble and add two black pipe cleaners.
6. Flower craft- students create a flower craft about themselves to add decoration to your bulletin board
I would LOVE to hear your comments and feedback! PLEASE use the "Ask the Seller" tab if you'd like anything changed or added and I will gladly add or change the product for you!
Follow me on FB and Bloglovin' for tons of freebies and fun!
Facebook- Selling the Sizzle
Blog- Selling the Sizzle