Lapbooks are a great way to integrate hands-on learning into your lessons! Use this as a introduction to your Canada unit, an end-of-unit project, or even a partner project.
Students will conduct research and then use the lapbook to:
- identify the provinces and territories
- identify places on a map
- write about the meaning of the flag
- describe four Candian symbols
- write facts about three famous Canadians (student's choice)
- write other interesting facts about Canada
Lapbooks make great displays for Parent/Teacher conferences, or a great addition to student portfolios!
Thanks for your interest,