This is a travel brochure project for use during a study of Canada. Each student will create a fun and creative travel brochure on a specific Canadian province or territory. Great for independent research, a partner project, or small group work!
There are three 'STAGES' of differentiated Canada brochure templates for three levels of learners. These are perfect for split classes, ELL students, and multi-level classrooms.
Included in this package:
- Teaching guide
- Three Canada brochure templates
- Suggested guide to putting the brochure together
- Step by step guide to help students complete the brochure (suggested only)
- Parent letter explaining the purpose of the project, which province has been chosen, how to find materials, and how the brochure will be marked
- 3 Assessment rubrics to easily mark the brochure (completed with weighted marks, add your own marks, and a blank version)
Make sure to check out more great CANADIAN content: Lessons, Units, and Projects about CANADA
Note: This unit is also part of my CANADA MEGA bundle for a discount!
CANADA Unit Mega Bundle - 5 units
Many thanks! Feedback helps me to grow as a seller, and is so appreciated. :)