The most comprehensive, creative and interactive available. This unit keeps students engaged while truly helping them understand the human experience of war.
A few highlights:
- Very clear ANSWER KEYS!
- Complete teacher guide with tips (free download) - check it out.
- Can be completed using the internet or with most textbooks.
- 3 Smartboard Review activities that can be completed online, at home or school, through Smartboard Express.
- PPT lectures are dynamic and interactive
- Thematically organized into "activities packages." These packages help to keep things organized and clear!
- Graphic organizers.
- Differentiated project options that engage all learners.
- Suggested video resources.
- Interactive and dynamic map animations (subscription required - the-map-as-history.com)
- In-depth review materials. (Smartboard, Review Activities Package, Review Sheet).
- Complete test and answer key
- Essay writing guide
Themes Covered (organized into thematic packages):
- The Steps to War
- Canada and the Home Front
- Life in the Trenches
- Canadians in Battle
- The Changes of 1917
- The End of WW I
I have put many years into developing these resources and really feel that this is a comprehensive unit that will really help your students understand the human experience of World War One.
Consider buying the whole course!
Complete Canadian History Course