Canada | low, no-prep
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (5)
Canada: This bundle of Canadian resources for primary students cover early literacy, social studies and math! Fun activities to teach young children about Canada from reading, writing, singing and playing Bingo to learn about what makes Canada so special!
Celebrate Canada with this Canadian resources bundle for primary students,
combining these five products that teach about Canada's animals, plants, coins and culture!
- Canada Bingo
- Canada literacy activities
- Canadian Coins - Canadian Money Fluency Reader / Song (to the tune of Do Re Me) / Storybook lesson and activities, student booklets
- Terry Fox Fact / Fluency Reader / Song (to the tune of Edelweiss) / Storybook lesson and activities, student booklets
- Canada sight-word readers - colorful Level A and B Sight-Word Stages readers and with differentiated line art student versions (one starring the sight words here, is, a and the other you, can, find)
Please click on the links above to review the feedback these individual products have received.
The Level A and B Canadian-themed sight-word readers were written with kindergarten and grade one students in mind. They include:
•color version, and 3 versions of black and white readers:1) original reader 2) trace the dotted sight words, 3) fill in the missing sight word x 2 (for each reader)!
•visual, color-coded/symbolic directional support
•meaning supported by engaging pictures
•two versions of matching sentence strips are included so students can reassemble the sentences (color and black and white) x 2 (for each reader)!
•Self-check checklists included in color and black and white to promote student independence
•follow-up activity to reinforce the new sight word(s)
I invite you read the feedback on the individual resources in this bundle that teachers have left after using these resources.
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!
- FREE! Remembrance Day / Veterans Day printable K-3!
- K/Primary Remembrance Day Resource (Canada) Story, Song, Activities
- Community Helpers - Printable RR/DRA Level 2 Reader FREEBIE with sentence strips (b and w)
- I am feeling...Level A/B | Sight-Word Stages / Dealing-With-Feelings Reader
- Kindergarten Language Math evidence of growth bundle
- Alphabet Letter Chart | Editable Slides with over 200 images!
- Digital Early Literacy Assessment Slides
- Calendar numbers | Spring, St. Patrick's Day, April showers, Earth Day, Easter, Passover, May flowers
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year!
- The Complete Personal Alphabet BUNDLE with over 200 Images!
- Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log (Easel-ready!)
- Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
my blog - That Fun Reading Teacher.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
Canada | Teaching resources about Canada | Canada Coins | Canada Bingo | Canada games | Social Studies | Sight Word Readers | Canadian resources for grade 1 | Canada Social Studies | Canada vocabulary | Terry Fox | Canadian Hero | Marathon of Hope | Canadian resources for grade 2 | Printable | Canadian resources for kindergarten | Canadian resources for primary students | Emergent Readers | Canada printables | Canadian resources | Emergent Reader | Canada Day | Canada | fun, low, no-prep primary lessons, activities about Canada