Reinforce knowledge and review the geography of Canada while having fun doing a puzzle. This word search puzzle worksheet includes the names of 36 geographical features of Canada. The words are hidden in all directions including diagonally and backwards and there may be some overlap, making this a pretty challenging word find.
The map of Canada that serves as a background to this puzzle adds to the interest.
The categories of Canadian geographical features included are: Major Rivers, Major Mountain Ranges, Natural Resources, Major Cities, National Symbols, Provinces and Territories. A lot of knowledge is covered in just one puzzle worksheet!
You might also like:
• European Union Word Search
• South America Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥