The goals of this unit are to teach students about basic mapping skills, for students to learn the names, placement, and capital cities of the 10 provinces and 3 territories in Canada, for students to learn more about their own province, and to complete a research project on a chosen province or territory.
This package includes:
1. Canadian geography KWL
2. Map of Canada with Provinces labeled
3. Map of Canada blank
4. A Map of each province for student labeling and colouring.
5. Map of Canada scavenger hunt
6. All the Places we’ve been in Canada activity
(Includes: map, letter to parents, and journaling page).
7. Fill in the blank Canada paragraph
8. What province is this… colouring page
9. Province/territory and capital city matching
10. Canada word search
11. Unscramble the provinces and territories
12. Province/Territory research booklet
13. My province/Territory Mind Map
14. Ticket out the door Canadian geography edition.
(Answer Keys are included)