PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Canadian Government: Chat Stations - French Version resource provides teachers with an engaging lesson plan meant to activate students' understanding of a variety to topics related to government and responsible citizenship.. Groups will rotate through up to 12 different “chat stations”, each with a different image. Questions are provided for students to discuss at each station; when students have rotated through the stations, the class gathers for a large group discussion about the different aspects of government and citizenship that were presented on the posters.
Please Note: In this version of the Canadian Government Chat Stations, the posters and recording sheet have been translated into French, while the teacher information remains in English.
- Teacher Instructions
- 12 different Chat Stations
- 2 versions of each chat station: one numbered and the second unnumbered
- Student recording sheets with Chat Station Numbers
- Teaching Notes for each of the stations
Chat Station Topics :
- Political Maps
- Canadian Identity
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Advocacy Methods
- Political Parties/Election Results
- Famous Canadians
- Canadian Landmarks
- Canadian Time Zones
- Citizenship Requirements
- Voting Rights
- John A Macdonald - Historical Figure Controversy
The English version of this resource can be found here: Canadian Government Chat Stations
You may want to check out my Coach's Corner TPT store for more Canadian Social Studies Resources:
Use the "Custom Categories" section on the left hand page of my store to quickly find resources for your specific needs.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺