Bundle - Perfect for Grade 5 Ontario Curriculum - Task Cards and Activity Pages. Over 50 pages of worksheets and 20 task cards for students to review the following subject areas:
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Types of Government (Democracy & Dictatorship)
- Levels of Government
- Government Responsibilities
- Who Do You Call?
- Monarchy: Parliamentary Democracy
- Structure of the Canadian Government
- Position in our Government
- Political Parties (Liberal, Conservative, NDP)
- Political Party Platforms
- Election Process
- Tough Decisions in Government
- Comparing US Government to Canadian Government
- Canada's Fundamental Elements: Democracy, Equality, Multiculturalism, etc.
- Assignment: Writing to an Elected Official in the Government
- Answer Pages!
Your students will practice literacy skills by reading the comprehension passages and answering questions. They will also enjoy the matching, true and false, multiple choice, and fill in the blanks activity sheets. The task cards are an excellent resource to review the material before the test. This unit is perfect for the Ontario Grade 5 Curriculum, but has been used in other provinces like British Columbia (BC), Alberta, and Manitoba.
Follow SuperSimpleSheets for more resources like this one!