This course has everything you and your students will need to make the semester a success! These are proven resources (developed over 11 years) that will help students understand the human experience of our history.
- There are 5 engaging units: World War One, the 20s and 30s, World War Two, the Post-War Era and Years of Change, plus exam resources. The course has been updated to reflect the ministry of education's requirement for "observation and conversation."
- Very clear and easy to follow answer keys!
- Helpful teacher guides are included with each unit (sample in the preview file) explaining how to use the course resources.
- The course can be completed using web resources or using your own traditional textbook.
- Each unit is thematically organized into a series of activities packages. Over 130 pages of activities! They are visually appealing, organized and are proven to help students learn.
- The best map animation website, the-map-as-history.com, is used as a resource throughout the course. A reasonable subscription is required, but this is a must have resource for any school. The website can also be used for many other history courses.
- 25 + Dynamic Powerpoint lectures work along with the activities packages. These are also very engaging and clearly organized.
- Within each unit you will also find creative projects that are designed based upon differentiation and project based learning (PBL). In addition, there are traditional essay options (essay organizer included).
- Creative activities that use Smartphones, Twitter templates, station activities using primary resources, active games and more.
- In total there are 10 Smartboard activities that can be completed at home or at school using the Smartboard Express website - no program installation necessary. Students can complete these on a computer without a Smartboard!
- There are two tests (WW I and WW II) with answer keys.
- An exam review sheet, review activities, final exam and answer key is included to make the last stage of the course easy for teacher and student.
- 10 generic files that can be used in any course! (Eg. research template, article analysis template, printable facebook profile etc).
Download the zipped preview file to look at examples from the course!