Also included in
- This HUGE bundle includes everything that you need for a fun, engaging, technology infused, inquiry based unit on Canadian History!What is Included?• Museum of Canadian History Project Based Learning (Digital and PDF Versions)• Canadian History Interactive Notebook (PDF and Digital Versions)• Canadi$29.00$44.00Save $15.00
This engaging activity will allow students to explore and dive deep into Canadian History. Through inquiry, students will create artifacts to teach the public about Canada's History. Students will explore historical events such as the creation of the Canadian Flag, Vimy Ridge, and the Creation of Nunavut. The Canadian History Museum project incorporates English Language Arts (research, paragraph writing, script writing, etc.), Social Studies (Canadian History) and Health (group work, communication, problem solving) into a fun and engaging project. This is a fabulous activity to get your students used to working as team members and thinking outside of the box!
This product is now available as a traditional PDF version AND a digital version! This file is compatible with Google Classroom and your students will be able to type right into the slides! The digital version is perfect for distance learning! The slides do ask students to work with a group but if you prefer, they could absolutely work independently.
What is Included?
• Teacher Guide for launching the project
• Group Work Self Reflection Form
• Exit Slip
• All forms that students will need to be successful with this project (brainstorming, planning pages, storyboard, etc.)
• Editable versions of all student forms
• Digital versions of all student forms
• Research Recording Booklet (both paper and digital versions)
• Showcase Invitation
• Group Work Contract
• List of projects that students could complete (to help kids generate ideas)
• Links to websites and videos that enhance instruction and get your students excited about Canadian History
I originally designed this product for grade 5 Alberta classrooms. However, the activity is open enough that you could use it in any upper elementary or middle school setting.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to check out the preview!
Looking for more Canadian History products?
Don’t forget to check out my other Project Based Learning Products!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and
leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you
feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your
feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your
classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and
click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates
about Chocolate Covered Classroom Creations! ☺