Originally created for the grade 11 Ontario Law curriculum (CLU3M), but could be used in any legal studies class.
- 2 original cases written by me (R. v. Dee Williams, R. v. Holi Harlem) which are based on two real life modern cases (Oscar Pistorius and Lindsay Lohan)
- Each case includes witness testimony for 4 characters (2 defence, 2 Crown)
- Applicable Criminal Code of Canada law section for each case
- A 3 part assignment to go along with the preparation and performance of the Mock Trial*
- Criterion-based rubrics for all three parts of the assignment
- uses KTCA in criterion rubrics
* The assignment part of this package can easily be applied to ANY case written by OJEN (Ontario Justice Education Network) or you can just use one of the two provided in the download.
This was originally created for and used in an Ontario high school classroom.
This can be used as an ISU or course CPT.
This is for personal use only and for use in your classroom. You do not have permission to recreate and/or resell any part of this or to claim it as your own work. If you would like to share with colleagues, please purchase an additional licence. The purchase of this product allows you to use it in your classroom and present the students' work based on it, in front of an audience or for use in competition.