THIS IS A FLASH GAME. GETTING IT TO PLAY ON WEB BROWSERS IS BECOMING INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT. PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE AND TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT.
● Features a Computer Bingo Caller option to make your classroom more interactive. This is available in a flash format that can be viewed through most PC web browsers. It can be played using a PC and a data projector, or an interactive whiteboard (ie. Smartboard).
● Contains 30 assorted bingo player cards that can be printed on either coloured printers or black and white printers.
● Contains 2 levels of Bingo Caller Question cards (80 in total)
● Meets standards for Ontario Curriculum (Grade 3).
Ontario Curriculum Alignment
Grade 3 – Number Sense and Numeration
- represent and describe the relationships between coins and bills up to $10 (e.g., “There are eight quarters in a toonie and ten dimes in a loonie.”);
- estimate, count, and represent (using the $ symbol) the value of a collection of coins and bills with a maximum value of $10;
In particular, the game questions cover:
• Names and values of common coins and bills up to $10.00
• Counting a variety of coins (up to $1.85)
• Which picture shows a greater amount of money? (up to $10.00)
• Determine equivalent amounts of money (up to $10.00)
• Word problems involving addition and subtraction of money amounts up to $1.00
• How many more cents do you need to make a dollar?
Before purchasing this game, please visit my website and try it out so you can be certain that it is suitable for your classroom.