Here is a fun filled package of Money Math Centers, perfect for the Primary French Immersion Classroom. Using Canadian coins, these pirate themed activities are a fun addition to any math program. The six activities featured are:
1) Roll and Graph – use the money dice to roll a variety of coins. Track your rolls and create a bar graph.
2) Coin Collection Game – Roll the dice and make your way through the game board. Collect a coin each time you land on a spot. At the end of the game, count up your coins. The person with the highest value of coins wins!
3) Representing Money Task Cards – Choose a card. Use coin cutouts, or coin stamps or simply draw the amount of coins on the recording sheet.
4) Race to a Dollar – Students race around the game board, collecting coins and trading up to make a dollar. The first to a dollar wins the game. This game includes a reference sheet to assist students in making trades with coins.
5) What is the Value of Your Word? - Students choose words from a word list you provide. Using the chart, they determine the value of each word.
6) Money War – played in the style of the classic card game, students turn cards over and practice counting sets of coins!
Please take a look at the preview for more information!
You may also be interested in my set of Canadian Money Math Printables in French
This package is also available as a bundle with my set of printables! Save 20% when you purchase both packages together here:Canadian Money Bundle in French
In need of reference posters? I have some here: Les Affiches de Pièces de Monnaie Canadienne
Other Math Products include:
2D Geometry Mega math Bundle
Winter Math Printables: Addition and Subtraction