"Case of The Sticky Bank Burglary" (Canadian Currency)
Students will need to solve money problems that will help them catch the thief! Engage and motivate your students with this unique and fun way to review their money math skills.
In this money math mystery pack you will receive:
- Teacher Instructions
- The Math Mystery Story: Case of The Sticky Bank Burglary
- Possible Suspects List
- Clue 1: Values of Coins and Notes (Canadian currency)
- Clue 2: Counting Money (Pennies, Nickels, and Dimes)
- Clue 3: Equivalent Coins (Penny, Nickel, Dime, Quarter, Loonie, and Toonie)
- Clue 4: Adding and Subtracting money (less than $1)
- Clue 5: Making change from $1
- A suspect declaration sheet that includes a clue completion checklist and a teacher check off as solved/try again.
- Answer sheets for each clue plus a color coded guide to the elimination process of the suspect list.
- Printable awards to give to students who solve the case.
If you need the US Currency version of this math mystery, please click the link below:
US Currency Math Mystery
Grade 3 Versions of this math mystery:
Money US Currency Math Mystery (GRADE 3)
Canadian Money Math Mystery (GRADE 3)
Check out our entire range of Math Mysteries HERE
I hope your students enjoy. Please do not hesitate to email me on JJResourceCreations@gmail.com or use my store Q & A if you need help or have any questions when using this resource.