"Case of The Sticky Bank Burglary." GRADE 3
Students will need to solve a variety of money problems that will help catch the thief! Engage and motivate your students with this unique and fun way to review their money math skills.
NEW - Editable suspects list added to the packet. This way you can change the character names and alter the mystery outcome. There are also two alternative pre-made lists you can use instead. This is a great option if your students have already done this mystery story before and you need to change the mystery answer.
In this money math mystery pack you will receive:
- Teacher Instructions
- The Math Mystery Story: Case of The Sticky Bank Burglary
- Possible Suspects List
- Clue 1: Counting Money
- Clue 2: Ordering Money Amounts
- Clue 3: Price Lists (Adding Money)
- Clue 4: What can I buy?
- Clue 5: Making change from $5
- A suspect declaration sheet that includes a clue completion checklist and a teacher check off as solved/try again.
- Answer sheets for each clue plus a color coded guide to the elimination process of the suspect list.
- Printable awards to give to students who solve the case.
If you need the US Currency version you can find it here:
Money US Currency Math Mystery (GRADE 3)
This math mystery is also currently available for Grade 2:
Money US Currency Math Mystery (GRADE 2)
Canadian Money Math Mystery (GRADE 2)
Check out our entire range of Math Mysteries HERE
I hope your students enjoy. Please do not hesitate to email me on JJResourceCreations@gmail.com or use my store Q & A if you need help or have any questions when using this resource.