"Case of The Sticky Bank Burglary." GRADE 3
Students will need to solve a variety of money problems that will help catch the thief! Engage and motivate your students with this unique and fun way to review their money math skills.
Optional VIDEO HOOK included, which can be used to set the stage to engage your students when beginning this activity. CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO HOOK
NEW - Editable suspects list added to the packet. This way you can change the character names and alter the mystery outcome. There are also two alternative pre-made lists you can use instead. This is a great option if your students have already done this mystery story before and you need to change the mystery answer.
In this money math mystery pack you will receive:
- Teacher Instructions
- The Math Mystery Story: Case of The Sticky Bank Burglary
- Possible Suspects List
- Clue 1: Counting Money
- Clue 2: Ordering Money Amounts
- Clue 3: Price Lists (Adding Money)
- Clue 4: What can I buy?
- Clue 5: Making change from $5
- A suspect declaration sheet that includes a clue completion checklist and a teacher check off as solved/try again.
- Answer sheets for each clue plus a color coded guide to the elimination process of the suspect list.
- Printable awards to give to students who solve the case.
If you need the US Currency version you can find it here:
Money US Currency Math Mystery (GRADE 3)
This math mystery is also currently available for Grade 2:
Money US Currency Math Mystery (GRADE 2)
Canadian Money Math Mystery (GRADE 2)
Check out our entire range of Math Mysteries HERE
I hope your students enjoy. Please do not hesitate to email me on JJResourceCreations@gmail.com or use my store Q & A if you need help or have any questions when using this resource.