This 151-page resource is great for Grades 1 and 2 classrooms. It focuses on the Number Sense and Numeration expectations focusing on money (coins) but covers other NS+N expectations and some Patterning and Algebra (Expressions of Equality) expectations.
Please see the product thumbnails for this product's table of contents; a product preview is also available.
Included are: puzzles, posters, word wall pages, quizzes, worksheets, games, math centres, a list of applicable specific curriculum expectations, grade-specific learning goals and success criteria, and much, much more.
Student worksheets and quizzes include answer keys.
Remember to leave feedback in order to earn TPT points, which can be used toward future purchases!
Other fun resources:
* Behaviour Management - Safety Infraction Tickets
* Dolch Grade 1 Sight Words Frog Hop Game
* 3D Geometry Interactive Student Booklet
* Money and Skip Counting Observation/Assessment Checklists
* Canadian Coins Booklet - Ontario Grade 1 and 2 Curriculum
(not included in this product)
* Counting Coins - Adding Pennies, Nickles, and Dimes - Board Game
(included in this product)